Mabinogi Alexina Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alipheese's Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Alipheese's Moderator Application Empty Alipheese's Moderator Application

Post by Mizukaze Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:54 pm

Mabinogi Username: Mizukaze

Mabinogi ALT Usernames: Mizunaga

Skype Username (For contacting purposes): alipheese.mizukaze

Date of Birth (I need an AGE, if you’re under the age of 16 do not bother applying): 12/11/1998  (16)

Timezone: Eastern Standard

Active (How active are you on Skype/Mabinogi): Usually i'm on skype from 12 am to 5 pm, But my mabinogi activity usually every one to three days.

Languages you speak: English

Why do you want to be a Moderator/Mediator for the group?: Being able to support the entirety of the group

What makes you a GOOD Moderator/Mediator:
I use a logical mindset to solve problems.
I attempt to calm the situation should an argument break and attempt reach a compromise for all parties.
Unbiased.
Friendly.
I know my limits.
I can lead if the situation calls for it.
Quick to learn.
Easily adaptable.
Flexible schedule.
Decent memory.
Dedicated.
Precise.

What roleplaying experience do you have?: I've been roleplaying since 2007. I started on a game called "Zombie pandemic" (Site is now down) And have been roleplaying on various games since.

Have you had previous Moderating experience?: I have been moderator/Admin for a few clans before. (No links due to them being now dead clans or too small to have had a website)

Lastly, do you promise to follow all Rules/RP Etiquette/Moderator Rules? Yes.

Last edited by Mizukaze on Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Invalid application, should now be valid.)
Mizukaze
Mizukaze

Back to top Go down

Alipheese's Moderator Application Empty Re: Alipheese's Moderator Application

Post by Ronnilis Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Approved. (Application seems minimal, but since I have prior knowledge of this individual it's approved).
Ronnilis
Ronnilis
Admin

https://alexinarp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down